Sunday, November 19, 2006

Weddings

I'm invited to two weddings in the month of December. I know one of the girls is planning on having candle wedding favors the other one is planning on having Beta's as their favors. I got a Beta at my friend Lindsay's wedding so I probably won't get another one. I have a hard enough time remembering to feed the one I have. But I do think the Beta's are much better favors then the candle wedding favors. I just think that too many people do the candles. Why would everyone want to be alike? Get creative, think outside the box. I think the coolest thing would be to pick something that is unique to the couple. If you love to golf together give golf balls with your wedding date on them. Something unique to the couple always scores more points with me.

No comments: