Sunday, November 12, 2006

Storage

People in my family know quite a bit about the need for storage. People are always moving and never have enough space. In fact my Dad has had more storage units than anyone I have ever met. Now I've found a great way to Find Storage Nationwide. This site is really handy for folks moving or just working out of state. Maybe you need to find storage in an area you aren't familiar with. Ask my Dad what a hassle that can be! So this is a great way to make it a little bit easier for you. This site allows you to get four local quotes so you can get competitive bids. The best part is that you send your contact information only to the companies you choose. So you won't get hounded by random places. You can also find other services related to moving, packing and real estate services. Pretty handy if you ask me.

Jessie

No comments: