Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wallhogs

I love pictures. We all know that! I take a lot of pictures. In fact I've even had some of my pictures blown up to hang in my spare bedroom. Well now if I have a picture I really like I can go to Wallhogs and get it blown up into a HUGE print. They make prints that are 7 feet tall x 52! Can you imagine having a picture that big.

As much as Darby's little boy Caden likes trains it would be neat to get some train pictures blown up. She could get a couple of them and have them on the walls in his room and it would look pretty cool. Caden would dig some big trains.



Jessie

1 comment:

Mark E Seremet said...

Guys,

We got *killed* on traffic and orders. It's a good problem but we took the site down to retune it for this volume.

I am deeply sorry for the delay we will on again tonight.

Please feel free to email me if you want to complain or yell or encourage me. mark.seremet [@] gmail.com

Thanks,
Mark E Seremet, ceo & co-founder