Monday, November 27, 2006

N101 Nutrition

N101 Nutrition offers great nutritional supplements and self care products at very reasonable prices. I searched for some of the nutritional supplements that I use and that I know some of my friends use and their prices were very competitive. In fact the same brand of fish oil that I use is on their site for $6.00 less than what I usually pay. That is a heck of deal in my opinion.

A great feature on this site is that you can search for products based on the health condition. More sites should consider this option. It saves a person so much time and it also introduces people to products that they may not have known about in the past. They have numerous conditions listed and all of the ones I searched for produced several results for reasonably priced products.

There is also an impressive health notes section on this site that offered a wealth of information on a wide variety of topics. Everything from weight management to medicine interactions is covered. The health notes section alone is worth the visit and if you are in need of any supplements you can get them at very reasonable prices.

Jessie

No comments: