Wednesday, February 13, 2008

1000 Posts

This post is post number 1000! How cool is that. I'm pretty excited about it. When I started this blog I just mainly had friends and family reading it. Now becausse of this blog I've made new friends I never would have met before. I have blogging buddies that know me better than some people I know in real life.

What's also weird is that when I started this blog it was for other people. I was going to keep my people up to date on the things going on in my life. But the more I wrote and the more I blogged the more it became about me. It became my sanity, it became my daily routine, it's what has helped me find who I really am. I'm so grateful for that.

So here's to 1000 more!

Jessie

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Jesse: When you don't post daily, I worry just a little about why you didn't post! You're on my daily list of reads, just like the newspaper. I love reading your posts and the look into your life that you allow. You're family! Keep posting!!