Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Sunday

It's really been a super Sunday. We celebrated my brother Shawn's birthday today. That was good times. He got some cool gifts and it gave us an excuse to eat cake. Well I actually passed on the cake but everyone else had some and seemed to like it. Then we all hung out to watch the SuperBowl. Gotta love it when the underdog wins. That's always makes my day.

Too top of the superness of the day I actually finished the last of Lost. I've watched three seasons now in about 3 weeks. I'm about Lost out. I'm glad to be done with it. I really like the show but I've watched way to much of it lately. So now that I'm done with that I may have time to get caught up on all the other shows I've got TiVo'd and haven't watched yet.

I'm dreading Monday! I really don't want to go back to work yet. It seemed like a short weekend. Now that my classes have started again the weekends feel really short. Trying to cram homework in with everything else is a real pain. But I have a staff meeting that I'm in charge of tomorrow so I have to go to work. No fake sick day for me.

Jess

No comments: