Sunday, February 10, 2008

Can You Say Happy

Today I went and picked up my dream camera! The Canon Digital Rebel XTi is officially mine!!!! I've been wanting this camera for a long time but didn't have the money to get it. So I've been saving my change for a good 2 1/2 years now and I thought I may have enough. So I went and cashed it in and there was $972 in change!!!! Enough for my camera!

I'm so excited. I had class in Topeka today and then I was able to go pick it up after that. And since I bought my camera at a certain store I get to take two photography classes there for free. It's included with the camera purchase. So hopefully one Saturday when I don't have my social work class I can go up and take one of the photography classes. This evening I've read the manual, watched the tutorial DVD and taken some pictures. I can't wait to use it for real! I'm going to do some portraits of Amanda and Katilyn and Mattie this week sometime so that should help me get used to it. And Heather's birthday party is next weekend. So I'll have it broken in in no time at all.

Cameras make me a very happy girl...

Jessie

1 comment:

maiylah said...

cool!!!!
congratulations on your new camera! have been saving for a dslr, too, but somehow something just almost always comes up and I end up using most of my camera savings! lol.

have fun!