Monday, February 04, 2008

Manic Monday

Is there anything to serious to joke about? If so, what falls into that category for you?

I personally joke about some pretty serious topics. In fact I've been known to have horrible boundaries about that kind of thing and I have a pretty sick sense of humor. No topic is off limits when it comes to me and jokes. While it doesn't really offend me I do try to be somewhat sensitive to others. If I know something will offend them I try not to joke about it in front of them. But inside I'm gonna be cracking up!

Would you rather be a tortured genius or a happy simple-minded person? Why?

I'm good with being happy and simple-minded. I'd much rather be oblivious to whats going on and have a good time then to know what's coming and be worked up about it.

A dear friend or family member has a terminal illness and is in agony. He/she wants you to help him/her die. What would you do?

I'd pray for them, support them, and try to get them the best pain management plan possible. But I wouldn't kill them. I think the most important thing to do is to support and love someone until God decides it's time to let them go.

8 comments:

Gabriel said...

Very good post, though we seem to disagree on #3. But hey, as long as we tolerate each other opinions, why would that be a problem?

My post is here.

Have a great MM!

Shari said...

I love your answers. I'm OK with joking around. But, I agree with you that many other people aren't. I can joke about stuff with my husband and we won't get offend each other.

oneluvgurl said...

I completely agree with your #1!

Mine is up! Happy MM!

Nicole said...

Thanks for stopping by my Manic Monday. Definitely, all of us have different opinions on Q3. But it is an eye opener to read about others.

Momgen said...

I like your answer in #3 and i will agree for it. TC

mine is in http://www.happymomiam.us

Unknown said...

Very well thought out answers. I made some tough questions this week, but everyone is doing a great job with them.

Thanks for playing Manic Monday and have a fantastic week.

Unknown said...

Isn't it interesting to read all the answers?

Feel welcome to visit my manic monday at my blog

:: here::

Have a great week!!!

Gellianne said...

I totally agree with you at no.3