Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal? Honey Nut Cherrios

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go? Just a few days ago I bought a new smoke detector to put in my hallway.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen? I love the Altel commercial where there are three girls standing around together outside. Two of them are holding cell phones looking at the other girl and they say "you really got a pony". It's basically meaning that they got new phones for christmas and the other girl really got a pony. Then they say "does it bite" and the pony is eating the roof off of the shed. For some reason it just cracked me up.

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey). Ginger Mouse

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t __talked without sounding like a frog____ since ___January 11th___.

6 comments:

MiLeT said...

you might have to see your doc.

thanks for dropping by my feast!

Liz said...

I enjoyed your feast, ginger mouse is cute. Happy feasting.

A Simple Life
http://mlizcochico.com

Cherie said...

Thanks for being my first comment at my first feast - your's was great ;~)

Natalie said...

That is a funny commercial!

Serena said...

Actually your Dessert sounds funnier than the commercial. :D

Serena

Gabriel said...

It seems to be a funny commercial...

I'm making a late run today, so happy (almost belated) FF!

My post is here.