Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


This weekend I had a big birthday party for my sister Heather. I love having parties. I love the decorating, the cooking, the planning, the food, and most of all the houseful of people. But I hate the cleanup! So I put it off until I couldn't stand it anymore. So I had no choice but to tackle the mess of the house and the fridge. So I cleaned up the living room and got it back to it's normal state. And I sorted through all the leftovers. Here are the before and after pictures.






8 comments:

Minkydo said...

Great job!! That reminds me of what I *should* have put on mine for today--the fridges need scrubbing :(

~michelle pendergrass said...

Your tackles look GREAT!!!!

Unknown said...

YOU GO GIRL!

WHAT A TASK! Hubby did my tackle HE HE! Come on over and check out the remodeling.

Amydeanne said...

great clean up! thinking I need to clean the fridge yet too!

Lynne said...

Nice job! Throwing parties is a lot of work, before AND after. :-D

sewingmom.com

Melanie said...

Wow- your tackles look great!

Heather said...

Cleaning up after a party is no fun, but you did a great job. I'll bet it feels great having it done, too. Good for you!!

Corrin said...

I'm just like you. Love the party, hate the cleanup.

corrinrenee.com