Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Idol Girls

The top 12 girls performed tonight. I was really excited to see the girls but honestly I was a bit disappointed. The weren't as good as I thought they would be. Shockingly the boys seem to be off to a better start than the girls. I really thought they were all very nervous and off tonight.

The Girls I Love

Brooke White- I really like Brooke. She is just pure and gentle when she sings. I like that. She is also very unique and I like that. The girl can sing. She was a bit nervous tonight and she didn't do as well as her previous auditions. Even with that said I do think she will hang in the competition for quite awhile.

Alaina- This girl can sing. She is a young thing. Only 16. But she came out looking like a champ tonight. You would have thought she had been singing for years. Very controlled voice, fun performance and a lot of energy. She is off to a wonderful start!

Amanda Overmeyer- Gotta love my rocker girl! I really dig Amanda's voice. She has a really strange and amazing voice. I wasn't feeling the song she picked tonight but I still really love her. Her other auditions were wonderful. While I love her I don't think she will make it too the end. It seems like the rockers don't stick around to long. But I guess we will see.

Asia'h Epperson- Asia'h has some mad skills. She sings from her soul and she can entertain. I love her personality and every song she sings she makes it her own. I think she is going to go pretty far in the competition.

Syesha Mercado- LOVE HER, LIKE HER, WANNA KEEP HER! She is for sure my favorite right now. She has a big old voice and she has a great look. I love her hair and Heather and I think she has a bangin body. She has the look and the talent. I think she will be in the top 6 for sure.

The Girls I Can't Stand

Amy Davis- Amy made me very sleepy. I just realy don't like her at all. I don't like watching her on stage and I really didn't like her song choice. I'm hoping she won't last long.

Kady Malloy- I'm not feeling Kady at all. She can impersonate Britney Spears but she has no skills of her own. I don't expect her to last long at all. She really is just very bland.

Joanne Borgella- I really wanted to like Joanne. The whole fat girl unite part of me just really really wants to like her. And I do like her. She is really a beautiful girl and has a fun personality. But I don't like her voice at all. I just can't get into it.

Carly Smithston- The judges love her and I'm just not seeing it or hearing it at all! I find her to be a bit frightening. She is so dark and vampire like. I just really don't like her. I just want her to go away soon!

The Girls I Don't Care About

Ramielle

Kristy Lee Cook

Alexandra Lushington

Tomorrow night we will find out who stays and who goes. Don't forget to vote!

Jessie

No comments: