Monday, March 26, 2007

Anna Nicole Shocker

Okay they revealed the autopsy results for Anna Nicole Smith today. She died of an overdose! SHOCKING!!! I really never thought that she was on many drugs. I thought she was clean as a whistle so this really shocks me! It's hard to believe that Anna Nicole would die from an overdose. I thought maybe someone at the boob job factory did her in or maybe the trim spa killed her. But an accidental drug overdose. I just can't believe it.

Jessie

3 comments:

Comedy + said...

Haven't you seen the video of her wasted? She used pretty heavily. See the YouTube video @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DULYGi6dnvw. Or if your a big fan perhaps not. Not trying to cause a problem here, but this video has been viewed over 800,000 times.

Josh said...

Actually, she's not dead. She's with 2Pac & Elvis.

Josh said...

Actually, she's not dead. She's with 2Pac & Elvis.