Friday, March 23, 2007

Headstone

I went out to my mom's place yesterday and her headstone was set! I'm so happy about that. It is beautiful. There is a portion of it that has her handwriting and it's so awesome looking. I'm really amazed they could do that. The guy did a really great job on it. I didn't have my camera so I couldn't take pictures but I'm going to next time. I also got more grass seed and fertilizer planted there so hopefully she will have some pretty grass soon.

I'm going to talk to the church about planting some trees and bushes as the cemetery is pretty bare. They say that you can't plant flowers or stuff but I'm going to ask anyway. I figure if I'm willing to pay for it, plant it and water the trees then they might agree. I just think a few pretty trees would be nice for shade.

Jessie

1 comment:

Darby said...

oh jess, i'm so glad! i can't wait to see it!!