Monday, March 26, 2007

Rain

Well today is Monday, my class day and of course it rained. Well actually it poured! By the time I got to my car after class I was soaked! So the drive home was long and wet and cold. YUCK!!!

The rain is screwing up my plans. My privacy fence installation keeps getting delayed because of the rain. I guess it's hard to install a fence in a swamp... Damn rain!

Class was good but dang I have a lot of homework. I'm kinda drowning this semester. About the time I think I'm caught up another wave comes. This week I have to do a research paper, my learning contract for summer, my practicum logs, 3 chapters of workbook assignments for assessment and diagnosis, a coding assignment for research, and prepare a presentation for my seminar class. Fun times here!

Jessie

No comments: