Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Insurance

Well I'm looking for new car insurance. In fact since the company I'm with now has jacked my rates up so high on everything I'm looking for new homeowners and car insurance. So while I was on the hunt for a goodcar insurance rate I came across something rather entertaining. Progressive Direct has joined up with Universal Studios to add a crash calculator to the movie The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift. Now as the cars crash into each other there is a little calculator that tallies the cost of the damage. I guess it is a new interactive feature that Universal is adding to their Dvd's. A different type of marketing I suppose. Who would have thought.

Jessie

1 comment:

Auto Insurance Quotes Texas said...

Auto Insurance Texas Quotes give a brief detail about your auto insurance needs and necessities. We help you to get Texas Car Insurance Quotes so that you can easily compare insurance plans given by the top insurer in Texas.cheapest auto insurance in texas