Sunday, December 03, 2006

PayPerPost Reality

Well PayPer Post rocks. We all know that is how I feel! I love that I get paid to blog. I love that they make it fun! I love seeing someone come up with a unique idea and make it work for them. Ted has done that. He really had a great idea with PayPerPost and I think it's working for him.

Now you can check out how PayPerPost got started. They have created a little reality show that is pretty neat. You can follow the PayPerPost journey from start to well now... They post different footage or episodes showing the different elements of starting a web company. It's a great behind the scenes look at what is going on in PayPerPost land. The footage is fun and it's filmed with HD content.

I watched the first two episodes they have up at Rock Start Up. Both of them were pretty cool. Trade shows and the Today Show. Fun times for Ted and his gang. It's also kind of neat to watch Ted squirm. He gets kinda stressed and twitchy sometimes. He even loses at a mind ball challenge proving that he is pretty stressed. Ted needs some happy pills!

So if want to see someone build a company from the ground up this is the show for you. They make it fun, funny, controversial, and always a little bit inspiring. And if you watch the episodes and decide that payperpost is something you want to try make sure you use my email jwagoner@cableone.net as your referrer.

Jessie

No comments: