Saturday, December 02, 2006

Admitting Defeat

Okay I'm giving up. I'm admitting defeat! The Christmas decorations have completely overwhelmed me. There are too many of them and I'm done. I'm not putting one more thing up. What sucks is there is all this stuff and I can't find the things I need. Like christmas ornaments for mom's tree. I know she had a ton of beautiful ornaments. I've searched all the boxes marked Christmas and I've search through the shop and no ornaments. I give up! So I have a tree up with tons of lights on it and no ornaments. It looks kinda silly. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe the ornaments got left at her old house. Hell if I know. But I'm not looking through the shop anymore this weekend.

Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure their around somewhere. Just one of those things you'll find in July.