Saturday, December 02, 2006

House Hunting



I found a cool site that can really help you when you are trying to buy or sell a home. The site does a property appraisal to give you a better idea of what you should list it for or offer for a property. They do so by gathering recent property information and then give you an estimated range on what your property might be worth. It's pretty handy. I wish I would have know about this a couple months ago when I put my house on the market.

The site data is updated daily and has a database of over 70,000 homes. They also offer a map and a bird's eye view of the property which is pretty amazing. So if you are planning on buying or selling check them out. And if you just want to see what your property may be worth it's a fun tool to use.

Jessie

No comments: