Sunday, October 29, 2006

8 Things I Find Amazing In Picture Form

MeowKat tagged me for this meme weeks ago. I'm a bad meme completer. I don't mind doing them at all I just never seem to get them done in a timely manner. So sorry Kat! Here we go, 8 things I find Amazing in Picture Form....

1. My mom of course is number one! She is the most amazing woman that I have ever known!!!

2. Being silly and having fun are amazing to me!

3. My love for Miss Bel is what amazes me. I never knew a child could bring you such pure joy!

4. Sisterhood is amazing! Who else do you know all your life and still like the majority of the time. :-)

5. Tradition amazes me. Every year the women in my family have a girl's only pre Christmas weekend. The weekend comes complete with matching outfits, too much food, tons of laughter, lots of shopping and traditional FUN!!!

6. Laughter amazes me! When I think of laughter I think of Caden. He has the cutest little laugh. His laugh makes me laugh and then there is lots of laughing... Amazing huh.

7. Old barns amaze me. I love how they look, I love the history of them, the sturdiness of them. I guess I love the past...

8. I'm amazed by Fall. The changing colors, the pumpkins, the smells, the temperature. I just love it!

Okay so there are my eight things. I'm not tagging anyone because I'm pretty behind in the game and I think most of you have already done this one. If you haven't consider yourself tagged and get to it. :-)

Jessie

1 comment:

Meowkaat said...

That's a great job, Jessie... you must be missing your mom very much, especially with the christmas girls-only coming up... I'm thinking of you, girl.