Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lost In Translation

We have a translator at work. I call her Staci Talks In tongues. I love listening to her translate. I have no idea what she is saying but it always sounds amazing. I love that about foreign languages. I also love that we finally have Staci. Before Staci came to work for us we just had to wing it. Which meant that our clients didn't understand us and we didn't understand them and it was just a really crappy situation! I don't know how we ever made it without a translator.



Tomorrow I'm going to tell her about this site for translation services. It has all kinds of info for a translator like different jobs and a place that people can search for a translator. She may like it. But then again she may find a better paying job and leave us... maybe I shouldn't tell her.



Jessie

No comments: