Sunday, October 29, 2006

Beach Cruisers

The other day I took a little quiz over at Phelan's blog and I didn't get a good score. It basically said that if everyone lived like I do we would need 34 planets because I guess I'm totally destroying the planet with my driving and eating and not recycling enough. So I've decided that I'm not living with that guilt anymore. I'm gonna recycle my soda cans and ride a Beach cruisers. Now I know that there isn't a beach in Kansas but I like how these look. So what do you think.... Should I get the beach cruiser. We could make up a moto like "Beach Cruising to Save The Planet"... Fun times.

Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as your best friend, i happen to know that you can't ride a bike so it's going to be a problem right????? heeheehee! darbis