Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good Day

Wow I had a good day today. Shocking I know! I'm really enjoying my new position at work. It's more adoption work than what I was doing before and I really like that! I actually didn't feel foggy at all today. I felt like I was with it and was able to do things and be productive and that was a nice switch. I'm not expecting it to be that way tomorrow but at least now I know it's possible.

Miss Lena is totally back to herself now. She has been incredibly energetic tonight. Not bad just full of energy. She has just been running through the house like a crazy dog. As annoying as it can be at times I'm just glad she is getting back to normal for her. :-)

I had to work late tonight so I wasn't able to make it to Heather's volleyball game like I planned on. That's a bit of a downer but I'll see her Sunday. So it will be okay.

Well I'm off to complete the Halloween Meme that Julie tagged me with. I'm posting it on my Who Are We blog so check there.

Jessie

No comments: