Monday, October 09, 2006

Zumba

Darby and I were brave tonight and tried something new. At the direction of our friend Laney we tried this new dance/workout class called Zumba. I was a little scared at the start but it was SO much fun!!! I seriously have never had that much fun and gotten a workout at the same time. I don't even know how to describe it. It was a lot of different dances and lots of fun music and just moving like crazy. I really felt like I was a little kid again just dancing around and acting silly and having pure happy fun. We are totally signing up for the class!!! Monday and Thursdays are now officially Zumba nights. What's funny is that Laney told us about it and talked it up and really wanted us to go and then she didn't like it. She's not signing up. We aren't sure why she didn't like it but we don't care. We are now Zumba Girls!!!!

Jessie

2 comments:

Jules said...

Tag, you're it. I wanna try Zumba too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like crazy fun! Keep at it, Zumba Girl! c",)