Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Headache

Ugh my head hurts so bad today. I've had this nasty headache that just won't go away. I've taken stuff for it and still it throbs. No fun!!! Makes me wonder if I'm coming down with something. Or it could be stress and emotions. Who knows!

Met with the Hospice Grief people today. We get free services from them for a year so I'm gonna do it. If I was one of my own clients I would tell them that individual therapy would be beneficial so I'm gonna take my own advice for once. The gal is nice and I felt comfortable talking to her. So we will see how it goes. I'm just gonna go every other week for now and we can increase or decrease as needed so that's cool with me. Maybe it will help a little.

I think I'm doing fairly well. I am functioning. But I would like to live a little, not just survive day to day like I feel like I'm doing. I need to take better care of me. I know that much. My blood sugar is not good, my weight is not good, my lack of daily exercise is not good. I know what I need to do I just don't seem to have it in me to do it.... Maybe they can help me a little.

Darby and I are meeting with her cousin next week. She runs a gym in town and is a personal trainer. Darby talked to her and explained that we are tired of having fat asses and that I don't want too lose a foot or go blind because I don't have my diabetes under control and she is gonna help us. We meet with her next Tuesday to figure out a plan. And we are signing up for Zumba so the regular class for that starts Monday. So those are steps in the right direction. I think I'm also gonna go back to the doc and see if he can up my antidepressants a bit. The happy pills aren't working like they used too....

Jessie

No comments: