Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lap Band or a Band In My Lap



Okay a gal I know is getting this thing done called a lap band surgery... I didn't know what the heck it was. I've heard of gastric bypass but I hadn't heard of this. I thought maybe she was gonna carry a band around in her pocket. But she's not. I just came across this site. Lap-Band Surgery

It's a pretty cool site. Shockingly it is all about lap band surgery. It explains what the advantages are of the surgery, the costs and risks, how to find a surgeon, and if insurances like Medicare or Medicaid will cover it. I now know more about lap band surgery than I ever thought I would. So if you are thinking about having your lap banded or if you just wanna find out about it check out this site.

Jessie



1 comment:

Luke said...

Lapband surgery gained popularity in a very short span of time and i believe the reason is its success in reducing weight. I am planning for a lapband surgery next month.

Luke wright
lapband cost