Sunday, October 01, 2006

Great Weekend

Well it's been a wonderful weekend. I needed it! Thursday was a bad day due to the dog issues. And Friday I had some crazy computer problems that caused me to lose my digital pics, all my email addresses and school papers. Not the best day!

But my aunts came to visit for the weekend and it was awesome! We just had a great time visiting and running around town. We went to an applefest thing and the cemetary to visit mom yesterday. Today we went to church and breakfast afterwards. It was just really nice to see them. We saw them so much while mom was sick and then they went home and I've been missing them. So it was great to have them back!

Today a new adult Sunday school class at church started. It's over the Purpose Driven Life Book. During Lent they had a 40 days of Purpose thing at the church that mom and I were going to do together. Then she got sick and we didn't get too. So they are offerring it again now at Sunday School and I decided I better do it. She would have wanted me too. So the first class was pretty cool. It's been quite awhile since I went to Sunday School. But it's good. I need to get more involved.

I go back to work tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to it a bit. I've missed seeing everyone. And I've missed the paycheck. So I need to get back in the grind. I may not be so gung ho when the alarm goes off in the morning though... I guess we will see....

Jessie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessie

Glad you had a great weekend. You deserve it. Good luck tommorrow it your new job. I know how you feel about no checks coming in it was that way this summer here, it is hard. I will continue to pray for you and Heather.
Love

Nothing said...

very nice blog! keep up the good work!