Friday, October 06, 2006

Yummy

I found the coolest recipe matcher site tonight. RecipeMatcher You have to check it out. What you do is enter the ingredients you have and then it matches you up with recipes that have those ingredients. So if you have a can of kidney beans, lettuce and an egg you get a recipe that has those ingredients. How cool is that!

I'm always looking for new recipes. I have a hard time cooking for just one or two people. And it always seems like I have stuff in the house but never the right stuff for any recipes I have. So this site kinda helps me out. It gives me some new ideas and it lets me use up some ingredients that otherwise would just sit around for awhile. It's really a pretty good way to save some money.

Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's great! thanks...i'll totally go there. :)