Wednesday, October 18, 2006

OPRAH!!!!

Guess what folks! Your lovely blogging crazy woman is going on OPRAH! The Oprah Show called me tonight about a letter I sent in about my Darbis being the bestest friend in the world. And now Oprah has Oprah and Friends Radio on XM Radio 156 and she wants to talk to ME tomorrow!!! How freaking cool is that!

So tomorrow morning from 10:30-11:30 I am talking to Oprah about best friends. She is gonna talk about Gayle, I'm gonna talk about Darby. And then I'm hoping Oprah will love me so much that she will give us a make over or a trip or a free mug! That would rock.

I can't believe I'm talking to Oprah!!!!

Jessie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you that I've already signed up for 3 free days of XM radio so I can listen tomorrow at work. The school better not have that site blocked or I'll have to take some sick leave and come home to listen. You rock, Girl! Enjoy your time!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could listen too. Good luck and I am sure she will love you

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through the Bestest Blog site.
That's so awesome that you'll get to speak with Oprah. I'm totally jealous. :-)