Thursday, October 12, 2006

Everybody's Got Room For Jello

Many moons ago when I was in undergrad I tended bar to pay my bills. I worked at this crazy little biker bar. It was a fun place to work but could get pretty wild. What always cracked me up was that this big rough and tumble biker guys loved Jello shots! They would go through them like no other! There were nights I’d make like 500 Jello shots and they would do them all. It was pretty odd to me. I just always made them in little plastic cups and they would go to town.

But today I stumbled upon a new fun kind of Jello Shots. It’s called Suck and Blow. It’s a jello shooter encased in a plastic tube. See the pic!

How fun is that. I totally think the guys at the bar would dig that. But only if their girlfriends were with them. Pretty cool invention if you ask me.

I’m actually thinking about ordering some of these. They would be really fun for parties. I guess the people that creating them call them “Jiggelos” which is pretty funny too me. I guess if you have enough of them you could turn into one…. They have all kinds of flavors like Cherry, Wild Berry, Black Cherry, Spiced Rum, Wild Strawberry, and Cola. Pretty much something for just about anybody.



I seriously wonder how many people have tried these. I’d never heard of them before. They look way fun so I wonder why no clubs around here have them. And I wonder if you can refill the plastic tube? Probably not… Have any of you ever tried these? If so let me know what you thought? I’d really like to try them but I don’t wanna be the guinea pig. So how about one of you out there order some, try them out and let me know what you think. :-)



Jessie

1 comment:

Delusional Puppeteer said...

I'm going to need to find those, they do look like fun.