Sunday, October 08, 2006

Halloween Finds



We all know that I'm loving Halloween. Heather and Shanae put up all my Halloween decorations yesterday while I was cooking. And we are going to the pumpkin patch later today to get pumpkins and gourds so we can decorate outside. So I've pretty much got it covered except for one thing.

I wanted my computer to have a Halloween theme. I needed a creepy screen saver or wallpaper or something. So I spent some time looking around this morning and found this site Free Halloween Screensavers I am loving it! You can find all kinds of stuff and best of all it's free, fun and creative some of my favorite things!



I spent some time playing around and decorated a jack-o-latern. I also easily downloaded a haunted house wallpaper now so that is fun. Now that the computer is decorated for Halloween I think I'm pretty much done.



Jessie

1 comment:

Bobby Griffin said...

This is a PayPerPost. I'm so glad you signed up, I hope you enjoy it Jessie. I've already made a few bucks.