Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Big Day!

Well today is a big day for me. I was officially "accepted" by an adoption agency. So now I'm officially beginning the adoption process. Only 16-18 months and I'll have a baby! How weird is that. It's weird to know that a child will be arriving at your house around that far in advance. Most people know months ahead of time not a year and a half. I guess I won't be able to act suprised that way right...

I'm just really excited that I'm going to finally be able to move forward with this process. It's going to be a long journey and I'm sure at times it will be very frustrating. But I'm looking forward to every bit of it!

Jessie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SO EXCITED!! we're going to have so much fun together with our children (and as always, also some times without them)!!

Chelle / Chel said...

Congrats, "Mom"!

Chelle

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Congrats on your good news. Thanks for the nice comment made over at Bestest

Jules said...

Oh my gosh! That's so exciting!!!