Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Big Day!

Well today is a big day for me. I was officially "accepted" by an adoption agency. So now I'm officially beginning the adoption process. Only 16-18 months and I'll have a baby! How weird is that. It's weird to know that a child will be arriving at your house around that far in advance. Most people know months ahead of time not a year and a half. I guess I won't be able to act suprised that way right...

I'm just really excited that I'm going to finally be able to move forward with this process. It's going to be a long journey and I'm sure at times it will be very frustrating. But I'm looking forward to every bit of it!

Jessie

4 comments:

darbis said...

I'M SO EXCITED!! we're going to have so much fun together with our children (and as always, also some times without them)!!

Chelle & Chel said...

Congrats, "Mom"!

Chelle

Bond said...

Congrats on your good news. Thanks for the nice comment made over at Bestest

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! That's so exciting!!!