Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #2


Thirteen Things I Want To Do This Year


1. Go to Greece!
2. Take piano lessons
3. Keep my diabetes in check
4. Pay off the last of my credit card debt
5. Complete my first practicum for grad school
6. Spoil my niece Mattie like crazy
7. Get my homestudy done so I can move forward with the Ethiopian adoption process
8. Work out consistently
9. Raise $1000 for the Relay for Life
10. Organize my shop building
11. Go see the chalk pyramids
12. Meet all my work objectives
13. Get my yard fenced.






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Caylynn said...

Great list! Good luck with everything! When we lived in Ottawa, I did the Relay for Life several years in a row, and it was a great experience.

Happy T13. :)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

What a great list. Bet you have already started toward them. Number 7. . . good luck.

Lanie Magpie said...

Wow, you have a very impressive and Mother Theresa-like list of goals! Very cool. I didn't realyze you were planning to adopt. I would like to someday also....we'll see though!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Greece is AWESOME! A co-worker is going this year and I am sooo jealous. Love the people, loved the food. Great List!

Anonymous said...

Those are great goals, good luck!

Anonymous said...

Number two is an important one.

Jane said...

That is an impressive list. I hope you accomplish all that and more!
Thanks for stopping by my list.

Sunflower said...

I want to go to Greece too.


I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

Raggedy said...

Great list!
I hope you get to do them all!
Have a wonderful Thursday
My TT is posted