Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Investment Help

Well Heather and I have met with a financial advisor for some help and sound advice on investing. It's hard to know for sure what to do with money. I try to pay attention to thing like Roth's and compound interest and 401k's. I try to be smart about money but I'm a social worker not a banker. So I know when to ask for help. While I was searching about looking for some help I came across this site PowerOptions. It offers a way to find, track, and analyze stocks. On the site you can also filter and sort all your investment information to help you keep track of everything. That's always a good thing. You don't wanna lose your money. They do have a free 14 day trial and a customer support line to help you out. So if you need some help and are okay with the online thing then you may want to check it out.

Jessie

No comments: