Thursday, January 11, 2007

Poker Forums

The guys at work spend a lot of time playing online poker. They think it is the coolest thing ever. They are always looking for new online poker websites and information. I'm going to tell them about these Poker Forums. This is a very cool site. They have all kinds of things related to online poker. It's really an online poker players dream!

They have a lot of articles that are pretty interesting. I'm thinking Todd would like those. He is into that type of thing. Honestly the articles were the most helpful to me. Since the only thing I know about poker is what I overhear from everyone at work the articles cleared some things up for me. Some of the articles I liked the most were the five fundamentals of poker, 8 poker lessons, and poker tips and strategies.

I also liked the blog section. I thought it was really pretty informative. I'm thinking I should review the strategies section a little more. Maybe then I could learn a thing or too. At this point there is no way I could even compete with the guys. I need a tutorial in online poker to say the very least...

What is great about this site is that it is easy to use! You can quickly find the information you are looking for which is great. There aren't a ton of graphics like so many other sites so it loads fast and you don't spend a lot of time sifting through the unimportant stuff to get to the meat of the site. It's clear, crisp and too the point. I appreciate that!

So if you are into online poker or if you just spend a lot of time at the office hearing about it like I do then this may be the place to visit. That way you can keep up with all the newest things. Tomorrow I'm going to shock the guys with some of my new online poker knowledge. I'm cool like that thanks to my sponsors over at the Poker Forums.

Jessie

2 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I really don't know anything about Poker. My dad used to play with his friends.
Thanks for passing by.

Nothing said...

ha ha!
That's nice!

I recently exchanged links with you through The JOKES Blog

Now i've started another blog -
Amazingly Bizarre

Would you like to exchange links with this blog too? Please do!

If u agree, just leave me a comment after linking to me,and i'll link back to u immediately!

Thanks!

:)