Monday, January 29, 2007

Long Day

Monday's are such long days for me. I have to be on the road by 6:30 for class and then I don't get home till 5:00 and have a bunch of stuff to do for work after that. Damn grad school interferes with my life! My class schedule is still kinda jacked up. I don't know when that is going to be fixed. I never would have imagined that enrolling would be such a pain.

I went and weighed in tonight and I was down .5. So only a half a pound. I guess that means I'll get 1/2 a shirt from Cricket. I'm not sure why it was only a 1/2. I did good this week but I guess my body is holding onto it. Who knows. Maybe next week will get me a big loss again...

That's what I know for now. Lena is being quiet and that is never a good sign. She must be doing something bad so I better go check...

Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess maybe it is not a half but a very thin shirt...