Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More Snow

Well we got more snow! I can't believe it!!! We have about another 1 1/2 inches. We haven't had this much snow in years. It's kinda nice. I love snow but don't love the driving in it so much. Shockingly they are keeping the roads fairly clear!

Very busy day at work today. I have lots of cases getting very close to adoption finalizations and that makes for A LOT of paperwork. And now that I'm on the other side of it too I feel really overloaded with paperwork. I have spent several hours again this evening working on adoption paperwork for me so I'm about done for the day. My brain is on overload!

I did get my fingerprints done today. I was all nervous about it but it was fine. Not scary! The guy that did it was very nice and friendly. He did have to use regular ink, they don't have one of the fancy machines you see on tv. So my fingers were nice and black. It's amazing how much ink you get everywhere. But one thing checked off the to do list only about 827 left... :-)

Jessie

No comments: