Sunday, January 21, 2007

Movie Reviews

Watched a couple movies this weekend. I watched Flight 93, the one that is obviously about the plane that crashed in Pennsalvania on 9/11. I really wasn't impressed with it at all! In fact I was pretty disappointed. I don't feel like it portrayed some of the passengers on the plane in a very accurate way. I don't know maybe it was just me but I didn't like it. Have any of you seen it? What did you think?

I also watched the walmart movie, the High Cost of Low Price. Seriously everyone should have to watched this documentary. I've never been a big fan of Wal-Mart. Actually I've called it the anti-christ for years. But now I'm really not impressed. So I'm gonna see how long I can make it before I go to Wal-Mart again. I just have a bad taste in mouth after seeing some of the really dirty things they do to their employees and the environment. Doesn't make me happy. So please visit the movie website here. Make sure you watch the movie!

Jessie

2 comments:

Josh said...

I want to see Children of Men

Reel Fanatic said...

I can see what you mean about the lack of character development in United 93, but I still liked it quite a bit .. what impressed me was the attention to detail in the minute-by-minute re-creation of the evens of that horrific evening ... I must confess, though, that knowing all too well how it would end, I had to turn away from the screen at the very end