Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Love Letters

Valentine's Day is fast approaching... Yes it really is... You can't deny it... It's less than a month away. But the good news is that you still have time to prepare. And who doesn't want to get Romantic Love Letters on Valentine's Day? It's fun and sweet and well just plain nice! That scores big Valentine's Day points, trust me!!! So to help you out there is a great website that is sponsoring this post and also offering romance for everyone. This site has sample love letters. So you can visit and get a little inspired and then write a great letter of your own. One of my favorites from the site is a simple letter.

You are...

loved
honored
respected
treasured
adored
cherished
longed for and...
missed.


I love you,


See isn't that sweet. I don't need a big long gushy mushy love letter. Just tell me you appreciate me. That scores more points than anything! So visit the site, get some great ideas and who knows maybe you won't end up in the doghouse this year...

Jessie

No comments: