Friday, January 19, 2007

Raised The Bar

Okay my step mom Cricket has officially raised the bar. I've been exercising for comments, following my points, and writing down what I eat. All good things and I'm feeling good about it. Now Cricket has raised the bar! She left a comment on my sticky post above saying that she is giving new meaning to "shop till you drop". For ever pound I lose before she comes home next she is going to buy me one piece of clothing!!!! How freaking cool is that! I could end up with a whole new wardrobe before I go to Greece in May! That is some good motivation there. So keep the comments coming and lets see how many new clothes I can get!!!

Jessie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly me, I should have said drop then shop. You know how I love it...
Yes Darby you should come along. I double dog dare you...

Anonymous said...

cricket-you are funny.....i don't know though...a double dog dare?? i'll come along for sure, but just for some girl time with you and jess!! when you come home next, you are going to be so impressed with your much smaller emporia girls!!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Darbis (daughter #4) Moment on the lips, forever on the hips. That could be our new theme. Or lettuce on the lips, ='s new jeans on the hips.

Anonymous said...

CRICKET!! i love that!! it's hilarous!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a great motivator!

CyberCelt said...

You get go for it girl and get that wardrobe.

Here from the Postie Carnival. Have a great day.

Lisa said...

Great incentive to exercise more!

skeet said...

That woman has a great handle on motivation. Good luck - you're going to look smashing in a new wardrobe!

Suni said...

what motivation! can i join in and have her do the same for me? I could get 20 pieces for my closet teehee