Saturday, January 13, 2007

Candle Craze

I just counted and I have 11 candles burning in my house right now. It's very cold and the candles make it a little warmer. But I also love the smell of candles and I love how they look! They just relax me. I've spent probably way more money on candles then a person ever should, it's crazy really. And my friends are spending the money too. Everyone I know has tons of candles. It makes me wonder if I ought to sell candles. Maybe then I could make some money on candles rather than spend money.

There is a Gourmet Scented Candle Business called Scent-Sations, Inc. They are sponsoring this post and you can get more information about their business opportunities here. If you fill out a form for a free candle drawing on their site you can also get free scent samples to figure out which candle you like the best.

Jessie

No comments: